Mention below are the five anti-aging tips for forever young skin. Have a look and get to know more about it.
- Youth preserving food best known to man is in the form of Omega-3 fatty-acids. To procure this in its most natural form would be to consume fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, or tuna. Other foods rich in these are almonds, soya, olive oil, and ricebran oil. Flaxseeds and flax seed oil is also an excellent source of this EFA; it is also rich in phytoestrogens which have a synergistic effect along with Omega-3 to give you young, youthful skin.
- Glowing healthy skin is a reflection of a balanced well-nourished body. Adequate hydration and an antioxidant rich diet, being the prime focus. To ensure your daily dose of epidermal enhancing vitamins, you must include a tall glass of freshly prepared veggie juice. Include carrots (vitamin A rich), tomatoes (lycopene and vitamin C rich), avocados (Essential fatty acids (EFA) and vitamin E rich), parsley (chlorophyll, vitamin B12, Folic acid rich)
- Green tea: it is rich in flavonoids which help protect skin against acne, pigmentations, or wrinkles. Probiotic yogurt is very important for healthy skin because it improves your immune system and kills bacteria that cause acne and other skin problems like psorasis.
- Natural vitamins and minerals are collagen’s best friend. Egg whites are a strong source of zinc, an essential vitamin that keeps skin firm and youthful. Pomegranates are loaded with nutrients including polyphenols, a very potent antioxidant which is best known to boost collagen.
- Vegetable juice is the easiest, healthiest, and yummiest way to nourish your body with skin-enhancing, tresses-strengthening, anti-ageing, antioxidant rich vitamins and minerals.