Supplements For Winter
- Essential fatty acids—Omega 3, 6, 9; codliver oil, fish oil capsules.
- Proteins—whey proteins, simply threptin biscuits, some multivitamins with amino acids.
- Zinc—usually in multivitamin capsules, or with calcium or iron. supplements or separately with magnesium.
Winter Kitchen Goodies
- Honey and banana mask for hydrating skin.
- Milk cream on its own or with sandalwood paste.
- Coconut oil to create a protective barrier on the skin.
- Coconut milk and coconut cream to moisturize your face and body.
- Avoid acidic fruits as mask in winter.
- Fenugreek paste + lemon + coconut milk as a hair mask. Takes care of dry hair and scalp.
At Your Skin Doctor’s
- Pampering yourself with hydrating treatments like Hydra facials to bring back lost moisture and stimulate blood flow to the skin.
- Mesotherapy where non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid is used. This boosts the hydration deep down to the inner layers of the skin and also stimulates collagen. It puts the bounce back into your skin and is an even more long. lasting solution. The results are also better.
- Treatments for lips and under eyes to get plumped skin.
- Harsh acidic peels and microdermabrasion on sensitive and dry skin.
Winter Care For Men
- Since guys shave and use aftershave regularly, their skin is more dry and sensitive. If you can, avoid shaving daily.
- Before you shave, use hair conditioner on your beard for five minutes to soften the stubble. Use an alcohol or mint-free aftershave.
- Do not forget to use moisturizer after shaving.