Micro Needling and Micro
Needling with radio
Micro needling involves causing multiple small injuries to the skin using needles on a hand held roller, called Derma Roller, or by using a more sophisticated automated equipment.
This treatment can also be conducted in combination with radio frequency, at our clinics we use Scarlet as the device.
Once the skin is cleansed, a numbing cream is applied.
Then needles are rolled or stamped on the skin.
Post that the area is cleansed again or actives are applied and you are good to go.
You may experience a slight redness or swelling on your skin for a couple of days. But it will fade away.
Micro needling can be used to achieve the following objectives –
- To improve the texture of your skin – smoothen it.
- It works great on acne scars, specially the pitted ones.
- It stimulates collagen and is an economical yet super treatment for
○ anti ageing
○ skin tightening
○ facial lines
○ open pores.
- It works well for oily, acne prone skin and stretch marks when combined with radio frequency .
- Make sure you wash your skin and keep it clean.
- Ensure the pillowcase you use is fresh and clean.
- Avoid dust and pets near your skin.
- For the next two days use plenty of moisturiser and a simple sun screen.
- Make up is ok but use only your fingertips for the application.
- Please avoid creams like anti acne or anti-ageing for the next 2 days and nights.
- You may experience a slight redness and possibly minimal swelling. It should resolve by itself and fade away within minutes to hours.Do not pick on your skin. Redness is a simple sensitivity to the procedure