A peel is just an acid or combination of acids.
They have a great deal of benefits for your skin,body,face and scalp – depending on which combination your doctor chooses.
We ensure the best possible results and also keep in the mind that we choose acids and the application process where down time is minimum.
We cleanse your skin. Then a gel/fluid is applied with an applicator and allowed to rest on your skin for some time.
Later, your skin is again cleansed or neutralised.
Some peels are applied on your skin and you go home with them, letting them stay on for longer hours.
When used for the skin :
- Clear skin,
- Glowing skin,
- Hydrated skin,
- Even toned skin,
- Reduction in melasma,
- Reduction in tan,
- Pigmentation gets lighter,
- Lighter complexion,
- Collagen stimulation, etc.
- Some specific peels like salicylic acid, mandalic acid, black peel works wonders on active acne,
- Yellow peel is great for post acne scars and tan removal ,
- Retino peel diminishes stretch marks ,
- Melas and claze peel work very well for pigmentation on skin.
When used on the scalp :
- Treatment for chronic dandruff and flakey scalp
- Treats oily scalp
- Stimulates hair growth
It depends on the peel – some results are visible instantly and some over a period of time after repeated sittings.
- Aerobic exercise or vigorous physical activity or water sport should be avoided for the first 48 hours.
- Direct sunlight is to be completely avoided immediately following the treatment specially between 11 am to 4 pm, including any other sources of strong UV light exposure and tanning beds.
- Apply sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater.
Sunscreen (with at least an SPF of 15) should become a part of your daily skin care regimen as your skin will become more sensitive to the sun as a result of this treatment.
- Cleanse your face with water or a mild cleanser.
- Gently moisturize your face with a moisturizer, a minimum of 2-3 times a day.
- DO NOT peel,rub or scratch your skin at any time, whatsoever.
This WILL cause damage and compromise your results as well as cause possible scarring.
- Redness could be simple sensitivity to the procedure you have had. Please moisturize your skin.
- Stop using all skin care creams including anti-ageing, skin lightening, acne treatment creams for the next two days and let us know of the same.